The worst situation is when the bullets run out. That why we must keep ammunition, it can be used. And when we come across a high-performance ammunition. We should keep it For other weapon.
Press "E" when you are close to a weapon.
If no weapons nearby. It is the only parts in our weapon.
Drag a part that you want.
Such as Clip.
Drop it to stock.
Or drag it into the same lable. (blue color)
Drag a part of clip in the same type.
You can notice that the pieces can put it will blink in blue.
Drop it to old clip.
You just walk through weapons which are the same equipment such as clip, muzzle, A.I. pack and P.O.D.
The menu consists of weapons.
1. The part of your weapons.
- Gun Title.
- Components of the gun.
- Parts installed.
- Parts in stock.
- Trash can. You can discard parts that you don't needed here.
2. The part of weapons on the ground.
3. The efficiency of weapons.
- Weight : Weight of gun, If more than 10, we will hold it did not.
- Restoration : Effective in the healing of ourselves.
- Barrier : The ability to reflect bullets. It can reflect bullets with less damage than a percent of your health.
- Cooling : The ability to reduce the heat of the gun. (Only some weapons.)
- Ammunition refill : The ability to create some ammunition up.
- Ammunition charging : The ability to charge some ammunition up.
- Air jump : The ability to jump in the air. (depending on the Booster)
- Air float : The ability to float in mid-air (depending on the Booster).
- Port Hacker : Means this weapon can be equipped with a hacking device.
- Hacker : The ability to use various devices in the dungeons. And the ability to change some enemies to be our.
- Invisibility : The cloak that makes you invisible to enemies.
- Rapid Fire Tuner : Tuner to adjust the speed of the shot.
- Direction Tuner : Tuner to adjust the angle of the shot. Wide or narrow.
The robot went around you. It can help you to fight or prevent a bullet for you. In addition, it can help you with weapons as well.
Press "F" when you are close to a robot. It can drop a weapon. Each robot have a different weapon that you can use.
You can refill ammunition by walk through the robot. But each robot is installed with bullets early differently. Most are clip RC or clip XV.
Various colors of fire may indicate damage of ammunition. Yellow or Green is normal. Blue is better. Red is Best. Considered when the enemy (or even you) shot out. Defeat the enemy Who fired the shots. Then switch the parts of weapon.
OMEGA Weapon is a powerful gun in Humanity Asset game. However, it has a few bullets. In the dungeons that have a power device to charge.
The bullet that has high destructive power. It can also destroy areas of the dungeon.
Ability of POD isn't just only helping to shoot. POD consists of three type and 3 Lv. Lex, Trim and Onyx. Each P.O.D. has various abilities.
- Heal : P.O.D. is increasing the health when P.O.D. is around you.
- Kill saint : Find new enemy When an old died.
- Find enemy : Find new enemy When an old out of range.
- Length of sensor : Increase search range.
- Crasy shot : Fired immediately when found enemy.
- Target by parent : Shoot the enemy who shoot Owner.
- Moving : P.O.D. can fire while moving.
- Thermal Imaging Camera : P.O.D. can find enemies in the invisible.
- Cooling : P.O.D. can help cooling of weapon.